March 18, 2008

Unfamiliar Territory


Poor Brynn. This weekend she experienced something she's never had to before. Constipation. I guess I should be counting my blessings that she didn't have it the first 22 months of her life but it's still so sad to see! She was such a little trooper, even when I had to use a supository. Yuck. It's kind of funny because it's times like this I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how Tim would handle the situation. I admit that being the oldest of 8 has given me a very unfair advantage over him when it comes to kids but this is the kind of thing that would've given him an anxiety attack. Sometimes I'll stand back and watch him handle rough situations and just wait for him to ask me what to do, then I'll call my mom. Hahaha He is so cute with Brynn and the poor guy can not get a break lately. She is going through a "daddy do it" phase and as much as I hate to admit it I'm really enjoying it! Brynn will not let me change her or feed her or dress her or bathe her, she wants Tim to do it all or she wants to do it herself. She is deffinately a little daddy's girl and she wants everything to be done the way daddy does it. (I just have to add this on here. My daughter has never been a big fan of smiling when you tell her to but we have finally found a sure fire way to make her laugh while I'm taking a picture. Tim has to pretend he is going to stick his tongue in my ear and she will die laughing. She's such a ham!)

0 comments: