March 19, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? Timothy Robert Hopkins
How long have you been married? 1 year and 5 months
How long did you date? Hmmm we were friends for a year before we dated then we did that off and on thing for a while but I'd say we dated about 2 years total
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? I think I eat more often but he eats more in one sitting
Who said I love you first? Tim did, over the phone while I was in Costa Rica because he couldn't wait for me to get home!
Who is smarter? depends on the subject, Tim thinks he's more street smart but he's from Price and they only have like 5 streets so I think I win that one hahahaha
Who's temper is worse? I am short tempered and Tim holds it in then explodes so that probably isn't good for either of us!
Who does the laundry? I do it generally but I don't think Tim likes it when I do it because I hate folding so I end up leaving everything in the dryer for days at a time. Poor guy.
Who does the dishes? Tim usually does but that's because I cook
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I write the checks so we both do
Who cooks dinner? I usually do unless I'm having a lazy day or Tim surprises me and cooks me dinner! So sweet.
Who drives when you are together? Depends on whose seat Brynn says is the driver seat that day. She thinks everyone has a designated seat in the car.
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say I take the cake on that one. Sorry babe!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine but only because they live so close, we would LOVE to see his family much more often!
Who proposed? Tim
Who has more friends? I do
Who has more siblings? I do by quite a few. Does anyone have more siblings than me?!
Who wears the pants in the family? He would hate to admit that I do so I'll let him have his moment and say he does. You're welcome honey:)

0 comments: