March 3, 2008

BIRTHDAYS!!!!

Well all of you know I'm a little obsessed with my birthday. Yes this is one of the only times during the year that I act like a typical girl. I will find any excuse possible to be able to celebrate for the entire week of my birthday. I'm actually thinking that because my birthday is on a sunday this year, (the 16th in case any of you forgot:) that I should be able to celebrate the week before AND the week after! I don't think Tim will be up for it but it's worth a try. I will be the big 26 and I still consider myself safe because I'm still in my mid-20's, once I hit 27 it's all down hill from there! J/K Tim will be turning 31 on April 16th and I am taking him to Dallas for 3 days to see the Dallas Desperados take on the New Orleans Voo-Doo in arena football, am I a great wife or what?? The trip will actually be for both of us. We are hoping to do a little golfing and sleeping in as well so I'm counting down the days. Then in May Brynn turns 2 and Aunt Dani is getting married! We have a busy next few months but that's how I like it.

1 comments:

Cal said...

Good for you. I think that you should celebrate the whole month of March! Brynn is such a doll and I am jealous of all the vacations that you are taking. You deserve it!
Happy Birthday early b/c I know I will forget.
love ya
Callee