March 14, 2008

Footsy Jammies


I love love love footsey jammies! I told Tim I am going to order us all some for christmas next year and the picture is going on our christmas card. Brynn says they are jammies with socks and she won't wear any other kind. I took this picture one morning this week hoping that the flash would wake her up because this time change is killing her! She wants to stay up way too late and she will not wake up in the morning. I'll open her door and turn on the hall light and she'll start screaming,"shut it! no light! Brynnee sleeping! Shut it!" It really is pretty funny, she's like a teenager already. I think that's why I love the footsy jammies, they make her look so little! So different from the 5 year old she thinks she is. Oh and I don't know if you can tell but we bought her a crib pillow when we bought her new bedding and she lays it next to her and still uses her bear as her pillow. I am going to have to ask grandma Trish where she found him because the world will stop if anything ever happened to him.

0 comments: