March 18, 2008

SHOUT OUT!!!!


I know my bestest friend ever Michele checks the blog every once in a while even though she isn't a blogger herself. I found this picture on her niece Kaia's website and it made me miss her sooooo much!!!!!!! We are meeting in Utah the last week of May and I am counting down the days. Even though we text pretty much every day I wish we could live closer and see eachother more. I haven't seen her since last April! So sad. I miss you slut! Can't wait to see ya! (oh and for those of you that don't know, this is her cutie boyfriend Iron, they have been dating for a few years and he is a great guy and super adorable!:)

1 comments:

Sarah M said...

oh i love michelle, it is so great to see her and her man. i haven't talked to her in ages. you are so good to keep in touch.
i liked the husband tag, you have a good man.
(ps. i don't believe you when you say you were over 200 lbs. when you gave birth. i can not picture teeny tiny teresa like that at all)