March 19, 2008

The Binks



My name is Brynlee and I am a binkie-holic. I'll take them anyway I can get them in any color shape or size. I never go far without one and I am usually carrying 3 or 6 at all times. Yes my parents own stock in them. Seriously though, I get so sad because everyone has pictures of their smiling babies and mine smiles but you can't see her cute crooked smile because there is always a binkie in her mouth! These things are her livelihood. She takes 3 to school everyday and won't go to bed without at least 4. I hear horror stories about how they are going to mess up her teeth but I don't dare take them away. Everyone has told me that if I just have her throw them away she'll get over it in a few days. I'm thinking that this is an obsession I'm not going to mess with but I'll take any helpful hints I can get!

3 comments:

Cal said...

Okay...that is too cute! She looks darling with the binkies and without them. I love reading your blog,it makes me laugh.
Happy Easter
Callee

nbzern said...

Hey T! How is everything going? I can't believe how big Brynlee is getting! How fun!

Lacey said...

i have heard if you cut the tip of the binky it won't work right and she won't be able to suck them anymore. BUt i don't want to tell you what to do. it is up to you.