March 10, 2008

Brynlee's Spoiled Weekend




Grandma Jillyn came up to visit Saturday night and we all got a little spoiled! She bought me the ottomans I have been wanting forever for my birthday and the runner that matches my living room rug to go in front of the fireplace. Brynn got a new pair of pants, an adorable chair that I have been looking for for months, a swimsuit, new Nike's (that were on clearance for $9!!), and 2 books! My goodness! She loves her new chair and she told me yesterday that the reason it doesn't rock like daddy's is because her's is too big.... of course..... My mom also took us to one of our favorite restaurants, Tokyo, for mine and Dani's birthday dinner. It's alot like Benihanas but the salad dressing isn't as good. Brynn was clapping and telling the cook he was doing a good job the whole time. It's always good to see the family and we are excited to get down there for Easter in a few weeks.

1 comments:

Cal said...

So is the pink chair for you or for Brynn? I want to see some pictures of your new house!!
Callee