March 12, 2008

House Pictures





Ok impatient Callee, here are a few house pics. You will notice there are no pictures of the walls because I haven't hung everything yet. There is part of the living room furniture, (including my favorite ottomans), a picture of our room, the theme for the kitchen and Brynnee helping me measure where to put pictures. Now remember guys, this is an old house, not a new house. (we are reminded of that daily when we find little defects lol) I'm just posting the basics, maybe one day I'll get it all together and when I do the blog will be the first to know.

1 comments:

Didericksen Family said...

Love the cute pictures. Thanks for humoring me and putting them on your blog. I am about ready to pop anyday now. My doctor is making me wait and let "nature take its course" I hate her!!!
love ya
Callee