March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



Let the fun begin! My wonderful hubby bought me a gift card to a spa for Valentines day and this was the first chance I had to use it. So I got off work early and had a massage, a pedicure a facial and had my hair done. I can honestly say it was the best 4 hours of my life! Then Aunt Dani and Uncle Cody came to watch Brynn so Tim and I could go to dinner all by ourselves at my favorite sushi restaurant here in Monroe. We had an amazing waitress and discovered a new favorite drink, the Nunchuck:) They even brought me a cake!! (see picture) I can't wait to see what the rest of the weekend brings!
UPDATE: The rest of my weekend was so great. Tim bought me some new shox and other shoes and clothes that I wanted, he also made me a cake! It was so cute and he did a really good job at making my birthday extra special. He set the bar pretty high for his birthday next month! I have pictures I'll add of the cake and Brynn finishing off the extra cake batter.

2 comments:

Cal said...

Love the pictures. Does Brynn have a pacifer obsession? I hope that you had a great birthday, you are a cute family!!!
Callee

Lacey said...

teresa, hi this is lacey, i am glad i stumbled onto your blog! you look beautiful and your baby is adorable. I have a little babe of my own, it is so crazy that we are moms! anyway it looks like you are happy and doing well. let me know how things are going! i love this blog world, it is so fun to keep up with friends!