August 24, 2008

Madison & Luke's Reception

Kell & Brynn driving grandma's car. She loves to sit in there and push all the buttons and jam to the stereo and she will only do it with Aunt McKell.
Timmy & I at the reception


My sisters Lacis and McKell. Lacie has always had a different, exotic look that none of the rest of us have had but we just realized that these two are starting to look a lot a like!
My beautiful sisters and I!

Danielle and Cody, the other newlyweds.
So we had Madison and Luke's Louisiana wedding reception this weekend so we stayed down at my parents. We have had a lot of family time the past few months and we are loving every minute. I have no idea what I am going to blog about now that all of the weddings are over, I guess you'll just have to settle with hearing more about Brynn.

1 comments:

lauren ann said...

That first picture of her is priceless, I love that smile.
And that story about the jellybean...how scary. I swear I would just freeze up. Way to go