August 4, 2008

Lizards & Princess Jammies




First, the princess jammies. My mom bought this for Brynn the last time we went to her house and she loves it. We wash it 3 times a week because she wants to wear it everyday. Second, not only do we have to deal with the nasty southern roaches that do not go away but we found 2 lizards in the house today. The first one was sitting in the door frame so I slammed the door and was scared to go in until Tim came home. Weak, I know. The second one was in my dishwasher! Yes you heard me right. Sorry for all you lizard activists out there but because it would literally impossible to catch a 2inch lizard in your dishwasher, we just turned it on. Ooops. I was not going to dig him out!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

that is freaky, i would do the same thing. sorry lizards but not in the house. and brynn's jammies are darling!

Cal said...

So I am curious what happened to the lizard after you turned the dishwasher on? that is yucky. Brynn is getting so big. Have fun in Salt Lake!
Callee

Unknown said...

Yeah, I want to know what happened to the lizard once you turned the machine on. Slightly morbid, but I'm curious.