July 29, 2008

Summer Fun



Swimmin at the MAC, thanks for the cute swimsuit Grandma Carla!
The girls that I work with and I before a fun night on the town!


Reading with daddy.
CHEESE!!!!
Loves her baby and stroller!
Summer is definitely here in the dirty dirty! It has been in the 80's sinse February but the past month the temperatures haven't dropped below 95, with 90% humidity. Now don't get me wrong, if I'm on a beach in St. Thomas humidty is perfectly ok with me but when you get into bed at night and your sheets are damp, that's not ok. We have spent A LOT of time at the pool or inside because it is just too hot to be outside! We went to Grandma Jillyn's last weekend for my sister Madison's wedding shower and we are heading back to the SLC next week for the wedding. No humidity! Woo-hoo!! And the fabulous food, I can't wait to eat.

3 comments:

{littlefam} said...

I love the picture of her pushing her baby in the stroller!

The Allen Family said...

She is sooooo ADORABLE!!!! I can't even believe how big she's getting! I love the pics of her playing in the Water!

Michele Ann said...

Reese I miss you so much. I wish that was a picture of us going out on the town. Loves!