July 6, 2008

Jackson, Mississippi


This monkey was hilariously camera shy!

This is Brynn's post crying for 5 minutes face because I forced her to go on the carousel that she kicked and screamed to go on. I don't know who this girl is but I'd like my sweet baby back please!:)
Brynn loved the elephants, we had to stare at them for a good 15 minutes.

Fun at Chuck-e-Cheese!!

Playing on the slide!
Brynn playing slam-dunk with her daddy.
Tim's most favorite stop on the trip.
As you can probably guess we made the 2 hour trip across the Mississippi to visit Jackson for the weekend. We packed a lot into our 48 hour mini-vacation but it was fun to visit somewhere new! First I have to point out that Brynn has made some good and bad changes since she made the big leap as a 2 yr old. Good change- she FINALLY sleeps through the night on a regular basis! Bad change- the girl is a pouter/whiner/drama queen!! Everything is an issue to her and gets blown way out proportion. If anyone else was on the elevator at the hotel the girl would lose it, if her shoe is buckled the way she wants it to be she will lose it, if the elephant wouldn't look at her it was the end of the world! I love her but we all have our limits. We did manage to drag her to a lot of places we thought she would love. We had heard alot about the zoo in Jackson and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. We also took her to Chuck-E-Cheese because every kid has to go to Chuck-E-Cheese, little did I know that my husband was deprived as a child and had never been either so he was pretty excited too. She warmed up there pretty fast then she was able to sleep the whole way home. It definitely made me want to see more of Jackson one day, next time I think we might make it a mommy and daddy trip though.

1 comments:

Cal said...

That is too funny about the elevator thing. sounds like you might have a fun 16 more years till she is out of the house. (just kidding) she is sooo darling. I can't believe how big she is. You have been doing a lot of fun things. I am jealous.
Callee