August 11, 2008

Weddings, Lagoon and Lots of Grandma Time

Aunt Madison and Uncle Luke- Mr. and Mrs. Storrs!
Brynn with Aunt Dani, they are bestest buddies.
My cute girl in her pretty dress. She looks so grown up!
Dinner with the family at Asian Star for Haeli's 18th birthday. From left: Haeli, her boyfriend Kennan, Landon, McKell, Grandma Jillyn & Brynn, Lacie, Dwight, Me, Dani and Grandpa Dwight.

Brynn and I went to visit my old roommate Dallas and her way cute baby Gavyn.
Brynn loves to swim! Here she is swinging at Lagoon-a-beach and walking through the lazy river with Grandma Jillyn and Aunt Lacie.
She LOVES the up-down, up-down (merri-go-round)


Choo-choo trains are her ultimate favorite so we had to ride this a few times.
Stylin in my shades! I have taught her to say "I get it from my Mama" because our personalities are so much alike.
Chowing down on corn on the cob, the only veggie she'll eat.
Headed home! It was a short but sweet trip and we are always sad to leave. We were so busy our entire trip between Madison's wedding, Haeli's birthday, visiting with friends and extended family and trying to get in the yearly trips to Lagoon and Park City we had a lot to accomplish in just 4 days! I'm sure we left someone or something out but i vow to be back soon.


1 comments:

Lacey said...

looks like fun and hello you look amazing in a bathing suit, well you always have, you just have had a baby since i have seen you and you still look rockin'! your daughter looks just like you, so cute!