August 11, 2008

Chapstick, Attitude & Don't Touch my Daddy


Miss Brynlee has a slight obsession with chap stick, thanks Aunt Dani! She has at least 4 in her purse at all times and puts them on non-stop. It really is a little weird, good thing she's cute! And she has decided that Tim and I can no longer be affectionate. If we kiss or snuggle she will run up and try to push me away or pulls on Tim's shorts and says "my daddy". She seriously gets jealous, it's so funny. Oh and her hair looks the way it does because she had a home with daddy day today. Love those days! And I have learned that vacationing to see Grandma and Great Grandma and 5 of her Aunts has it's down side. Brynn has a new phrase, "Don't tell me no." Disciplining doesn't happen when I am that out numbered.

2 comments:

Cal said...

cute pictures. I am so glad that you said "damn" on your blog. that made me happy. Sounds like you had a fun time in Utah. You are a busy gal. I love reading about your adventures, it makes me want to do more!

Danielle Epperson said...

Ha Ha! Sorry about the chapstick tree! I love that picture of Brynn on the fun ride at the airport!