August 17, 2008

More Up Down

I might be totally biased but I had to take this one morning because I thought Brynn looked so pretty! And it's very rare to find her without a binky in her mouth while sleeping. Oh and you will notice she is back in her baby bed. She has always loved her bed and has never once attempted to get out so I'm thinking the big girl bed was a rush on my part. She has been pretty much wonderful sinse we changed it back so unless she comes kicking and screaming that she absolutely HAS to have a big girl bed she can sleep in this thing until kindergarten if she wants.

Fun at the park! We actually attempted to go this morning because it wasn't 95 at 9:00am. It was a lot of fun to see how excited she was, but it warmed up pretty fast so we only lasted about 30 mins.
More on the Up down! Our mall was just remodeled and they added a huge two level carousel and Brynn loves it. We have to ride it at least once while whenever we go there. They even have an elephant she can ride, which happens to be her favorite animal along with tigers and alligators. The best part is that 2 weeks ago she would scream and cry and not even sit on the animals. At this age I'm pretty sure has no idea what wants. My mom jokes and says welcome to life with a teenager, wonderful. That means I only have 16 more teenage years ahead of me.

0 comments: