June 7, 2008

Dani and Cody's Wedding

Dani & Cody
Lacie & Jon
Great Grandma Cahoon & Brynlee

My kids
The Fam
So we made the trek to Utah last week and I loved every minute. Our main reason for going was to go to my sister Dani's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and we are so glad to have Cody as a part of our family. Brynn was the flower girl and her dress was actually a replica of Dani's, so cute. One problem though, Brynn hates dresses and tights and bows in her hair. She likes tennis shoes and jeans and pony tails. The only way we could get her into her dress was by giving her gum, terrible I know, and she wore her jean shorts and her Nikes under the dress. Classic. She actually did pretty good because Aunt McKell walked with her down the aisel but of course she wouldn't put down the binkie. Oh and at the end the gum caught up to us and she ended up puking on the patio, what a lovely way to spend the evening. She looked beautiful and I was so proud of her. Oh and congragulations Aunt Dani and Uncle Cody! We love you!!

1 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Hi! I just saw your blog! It's sooo cute! I love it!

Looks like you had a blast here in Utah! Brynn looks like a little Princess in her dress! She's soooooo cute!!!

You look sooo pretty! & Dani looks gorgeous! I can't believe how big all your brother's & sister's are now! Everyone's soooo grown up! They all look so good!