June 30, 2008

Family Fun

Timmy & I

Feeding the alligators at the alligator farm.

Brynn and her cute cousin Reynolds, they are only 3 weeks apart!
Me and my favorite cousin Heather.
Aunt Dani & Uncle Cody, their first reunion as Mr. and Mrs. Fueger.
Lacie, Madison, Me, Dani, cousin Geneal and cousin Heather
Lacie & Jon, or Mr. Smooth as Dwight likes to call him. We love Jon.
We spent the weekend down in Natchitoches, where my parents live, for the annual Cahoon family reunion and there was no lack in entertainment. Brynn loves to go to grandma's so that was my bribe all week to get her to do anything. She caught on to me after a few days and just started telling me I couldn't go to grandma's if I didn't do what she said. My parents are amazing and somehow managed to find a way to house and feed 30 of our closest family members for 3 days. We went boating, (thanks Jon), to the alligator farm, swimming, dancing and seriously didn't stop eating. Brynn liked the alligator farm but she LOVED the horses. (they were actually goats that you could feed but she decided they were horses and the babies were cows) Lacie's boyfriend Jon hooked us up with a great boat to cruise along the river in all day Saturday and we all had way too much fun. His nickname was Captain Smooth after that. That night a bunch of the cousins went dancing and that was definitely a new experience for me! If you want some good Louisiana people watching then go dancing, or go to court but I'll put that info in a different post. Long story short, thanks again for everything mom and dad and everyone else, you did not disappoint!

0 comments: