June 7, 2008

The Turtle

So I bought Brynn a shirt a while back and it has 2 pink turtles on it, a mommy turtle and a baby turtle. She loves it and begs to wear it everyday, it's either that or the Kobe jersey. Anyway, we were driving on this random side road because that's basically all we have here and I see what looks like a rock in the middle of the road. The closer I get I see that it's moving and realize it's a turtle so thinking Brynn would be as excited as I was I pull over and rip her out of her carseat to go chase the turtle across the street. We get up close and she starts climbing over my shoulder freaking out that it's not a turtle because it's a brown one not a pink one. Then he sucks all of his arms and head in and she was really confused. "Where it go?" she asked over and over until I told her he was sleeping. Then she procedes to tell me he's ugly. I have no idea where she learned the word ugly so I thought it was pretty funny and becaause of that she calls everyone ugly now. Fabulous. Oh and she has taken a liking to Mariah Carey's song, Touch My Body and will break out in song whenever we are in line to buy something. Her dad hates it. This is why we try to stick to Little Einsteins sing-along cd's.:)

2 comments:

Cal said...

that is funny about the turtles and I love that she is already embarrassing her father in the grocery lines with Mariah Carey songs! Mason breaks out into Pink Floyd or Metallica, I am scared to see what Ethan will come up!
love ya
Callee

lauren ann said...

That girl is too cute... and what a good mom you are to actually get out of car and check it out.