June 7, 2008

The UTAH

Michele & I (old picture but sad that it's the only digital one I have!)
Brynn watching her show at the hotel
Grandma & Brynn checking out the elephants at the zoo.
"2 Grandmas" with Brynn at the zoo.
Brynn LOVES bears!

Brynn & Grandma Carla
Tim, Aunt Camille & Grandma Carla

Our trip was filled with ALOT of family time. Before we flew into town Tim's sister Camille came down to Louisiana and stayed with us for 10 days. Brynn hadn't seen her sinse christmas but she fell in love with her all over again and it was so cute to see. We started wedding stuff as soon as we got into town and my bestest friend ever Michele came into town the same day so we were pretty much always busy. Tim's mom came up to visit from Moab and so did his best friend Randy so Brynn was on people overload but it was so much fun. I never wanted to leave as usual! We went to some great places to eat; Cafe Rio, The Dodo, McGraths, Training Table, all so yummy. Tim did alot of golfing and went fishing with his step-dad and Michele and I went shopping and got our nails done. My mom took Brynn to the zoo one day and she loved it. We took her last year but she was too little to get it so this year it was really fun to see her get excited about the animals! So nice to get away but so sad to leave. Good thing we get to go back in August for Madison's wedding! I start a new job in a few weeks that I am really excited about. It's with a health insurance company and that's what I did for 6 years before we moved here so it'll be nice to be doing what I know!


1 comments:

lauren ann said...

Looks like a fun trip. I wish I would have known- I would have loved to see you after what...8 years:) next time your here- let me know