May 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNLEE













It's hard to believe that 2 years ago today, after 23 hours of labor, Miss Brynlee Kaye Hopkins was born. She has been quite a little trooper sinse day one. When we moved across the country she was only 4 months old, poor girl has moved 3 times in the past 2 years! She has been quite the little traveler though, she has been on an airplane 21 times in her short little life. A little spoiled to say the least but that might have something to do with her mom being a little ADD and not being able to stay in one place for long. She is incredibly smart and can carry on a complete conversation, so cute and very rare for her age so we're told. She loves balls, school busses, Shrek, Winnie the Pooh and the Little Einsteins sing along CD. That's the only thing we are allowed to listen to in the car because she repeats everything she hears. I know I'm a little bias but I can't go anywhere without someone telling me how beautiful she is and I couldn't agree more, she is pretty darn cute! She has grown up so fast, it's so fun to look back and see how much she's changed and developed. I love my little Princess!


4 comments:

Lacey said...

you are so cute, and your baby is adorable. i just can't believe my little girl will be that age some day. crazy!

Cal said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!
She is just a miniature you! What a cutie. Glad that everything is going good. I love your blog!

Joe&Steph said...

I cant believe she is two. She is getting so big. She really is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday to Brynn! I love getting on and seeing pictures of her anytime I want, this blog thing was a great idea. Thanks for coming out to Utah guys! I hope you all had fun after all the "fun" was over.
love,
Aunt Dani