April 23, 2008

Seriously!!!!



I don't know about the rest of you but I have been counting down for tomorrow sinse January. I understand that the writers strike was to promote fairness for all involved with the production of our favorite shows but what about the viewer! Unless it's summer there should be no reason for Grey's Anatomy to not be on every thursday. I don't even care if they show reruns because I could watch every episode over and over. Tim calls it my library time because I ti-vo it and as soon as Brynn goes down the TV is mine and there will be no talking unless it's a commercial. And for those of you wondering, no I am not a big couch potato, this is the only show I am like this with.
UPDATE: Last night's episode was worth the wait. Though Nurse Rose makes me cringe. They should have no more kissing scenes between her and McDreamy and I can't believe she said she loved him?! No one has told her she's just the rebound girl.

0 comments: