April 14, 2008

The Game

I would like you to know that I am aware of how bad my lazy eye is in the following picture. Beautiful. Ok so on saturday night we went to an arena football game, a first for both of us. It was the New Orleans Voo-doo vs the Dallas Desperados at the American Airlines Center. Honestly I think Tim was more excited knowing that his Lakers beat the Mavericks in that same center just 4 days before we were there but we still had so much fun! We had really really good seats and those Dallas fans definetly love their football! One thing kind of terrified me a little and that was the halftime show with a bunch of 6-10 yr olds in cheerleader outfits. It sounds innocent enough but when the music started and they were basically booty shaking and bumping and grinding all over the place my mouth just dropped! I should probably point out that down here in the dirty-dirty halftime shows are nothing like they were at Highland High. These 'dancers' (I say that losely because some them probably do dance for their profession if you know what I mean) come out half naked 'dancing' to music you would never want your mom to hear, bad words and all. And I really do think poles are required for their practices. But back to the game, Dallas ended up winning and after the game I had the kicker sign my hand with a sharpy. then we went out on the town to explore downtown Dallas. I must've been pretty tired when we got back to our room because I forgot to wash the autograph off my hand so I woke up with a stamp of it on my face. Lovely! It was a great trip and I can't wait to go back!





3 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

i don't think you have a lazy eye, you're gorgeous! and i love that you woke up with the guys name stamped on your face . . . classic!

lauren ann said...

Hey.. I am glad you found us. Cute family, cute little girl and your husband sound like a champ! What are you guys doing in the south?