October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Today is Miss Michele Ann Hunter's birthday and lucky for her I happened to have access to a scanner today! :) She is the ripe old age of 27 and it's hard to believe I have known her for half of her lifetime, crazy. We have been through pretty much everything together: hook-ups, break-ups, stalkers, long distance relationships, weirdos in the armed forces, boyfriends in jail, (yeah we know how to pick 'em), living together, almost burning down our apartment, and being so broke that we had to chose between food for 3 days and going out on friday night and we always chose going out. We might not have always had our priorities straight but we always have eachother. She is one person I can say I trust 100% and she is the closest thing I've ever had to a big sister. They don't get much better than this girl.

This is us at Club Manhatten. If you haven't been I highly recommend you go. We were friday night regulars and we knew how to have too much of a good time. One thing that always amazed me was that it would close around 2:00am but we never seemed to be home before 4. To this day I have no idea what happened in that time because I know we weren't at Del Taco for the whole 2 hours. :)


This is where we could frequently be found on Sundays. Napping. We were professional nappers back in the day. And we would watch some of our favorite movies, Bring it On or The Sweetest Thing. We must've seen them a thousand times. They say that living with someone can make or break a friendship and it definitely made ours. To this day I don't think we have ever fought and honestly I don't think we ever would.
I hope you have a great day Slut and I wish I could be with you to celebrate! Thanks for being the bestest friend I could ask for, you're fabulous. :) Love and miss you way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

happy birthday michele! love that girl! love the pics!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Michele! Hope your day is fantastic!

Cal said...

I am assuming that calling her a slut is a sign of affection? Love that, it made me laugh. I remember when we worked at IHC together, I would hear lots of stories about your fun, exciting and crazy life. It is awesome to have such a fun and wonderful friend to have!