October 24, 2008

Pumpkins, Dora & The Bag

This is the bag. It's a Jessica Simpson quilted croc shoulder bag on Victoria'sSecret.com and I lub it mucho! Hint hint to anyone wanting to buy me a gift in the near future. :)

This is Brynn with the Dora doll my friend Amanda bought her. She loves this thing and drags it around the house all day. I always wondered what would be Brynn's show; Barney, Sesame Street, Sponge Bob, it's official her show is Dora. We have at least 6 saved on our Ti-vo and the movies and a back pack like Dora's. It's so funny to watch her get all excited about it. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that she's only 2!

We finally got around to carving our pumpkins and I think I did a pretty good job! The spider one was pretty tricky but worth it whe Brynn wanted to sleep with the pumpkin in her bed. I love this kid.

2 comments:

{littlefam} said...

those are some pretty impressive pumpkin-carving skills! brynn is such a cutie!

The Allen Family said...

i LOVE your cute Pumpkins! You & Brynn look adorable!!! What's Brynn being for Halloween? Are you going to take her trick or treating around your neighborhood?
Thanks for your cute comment! you are so sweet! They are growing up like crazy...ahhhh! I know, we are always soooo busy it seems...I'm sure we'll just get busier with another baby!