October 11, 2008

100 Things...

I've seen this on a few other blogs and I am challenging myself to do it so here we go:

1. I hate wet counter tops. After I wipe them off I have to go back and dry them.

2. I won't let Tim make the bed. I like it to be made a certain way.

3. I am never happy with my hair. I always wish it were darker, lighter or longer.

4. I love to tan even though it's terrible for my skin.

5. I am extremely passive. It takes quite a bit to get me worked up.

6. I pay no attention to details.

7. I hate sitting at home and I will think of any excuse possible to get out of the house.

8. I don't have a favorite color. It changes depending on my mood.

9. I love to sing in the car.

10. I loved being pregnant.

11. I never thought I wanted to have a lot of kids but having Brynn has definitely made me rethink that.

12. I do and always have loved babies. When I was little I would sneak out of sacrament meeting to help calm the babies in the foyer.

13. I have freakishly huge man hands. My wedding ring is a size 9 1/2. Trippy I know.

14. I hate my broad shoulders.

15. I have accepted that any shape I want, including a waist, I will have to pay for.

16. I am convinced Brynn is a genius because I took Lipil when I was pregnant.

17. I wish my sisters and I were closer.

18. Michele Ann Hunter is my bestest friend in the whole wide world and I never get to see her enough.

19. I was a stay at home mom for 18 months and I hated it.

20. I love to work and I love what I do.

21. No matter how hard I try, patience is not a trait I seem to posses.

22. I hate when people miss a belt loop or wear black shoes with a brown belt.

23. I like my eyes.

24. I only weigh 6lbs less than I did at my 6 wk check up after Brynn was born.

25. I wish I were motivated to work out more.

26. I believe in soul mates and that there is one person for everyone.

27. No matter how much money I had I wouldn't want a big house unless I had enough kids to fill it. Who wants a bunch of empty space??

28. I loved growing up in a big family.

29. I want to be living in Utah again eventually.

30. I have the best mother-in-law ever!

31. I have always wanted a big sister.

32. I don't think it's possible to truly be in love in high school.

33. Tim thinks I like football more than I really do.

34. I hate Kobe Bryant.

35. I feel more comfortable around guys than I do around girls.

36. The first time Tim and I went out we had to go to the 10:00pm movie because Michele and I were watching the University of Washington vs. Washington State game and it went into triple overtime.

37. I forgive too easy and I never forget. Which is probably worse than me never forgiving you in the first place.

38.My mom is my hero.

39. There are qualities in each of my sisters that I wish I had.

40. My biggest fear is not marrying my soul mate.

41. I am so addicted to celebrity gossip that I have breaking E-News updates texted to my phone.

42. I want to make a meal from scratch that only I know the recipe to.

43. I don't care how hot it gets during the day but it has to be cool, meaning below 50, at night.

44. I hate humidity unless I'm on vacation.

45. I love really high heels.

46. I am a jeans and t-shirt girl but I love to get dressed up.

47. I am addicted to gummy bears.

48. I try to drink a gallon of water a day.

49. Tim is in charge of buying Brynns toys and I buy the clothes.

50. I like to golf. My game was at it's best when I was 9 months pregnant.

51. I fell down the stairs 3 days before I went into labor.

52. I have thought numerous times about writing a book.

53. When my sister Madison was hit by a car I had a weird vision of it before it happened.

54. I wish I were closer to my dad's side of the family.

55. I wish I were more active in the church.

56. It's hard for me to take someone seriously if they have bad teeth.

57. I always wanted to get married on a beach.

58. I have taken it upon myself to be Tim's fashion consultant. He's from Price Utah, he doesn't know any better.

59. I didn't go to college but I often think about going to get my degree in Psychology.

60. Lazy people that expect everything to be handed to them drive me crazy!

61. I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.

62. I am still a big daddy's girl.

63. I don't wash my hair every day.

64. I am a text-aholic.


65. I wouldn't watch any TV if it weren't for our Tivo. We bought it when I was pregnant because I kept falling asleep during my favorite shows.

66. I think Brynn likes the smell of cigarette smoke and it's quite disturbing.

67. When I fake smile I stick my tongue out a little.

68. I can live on very little sleep for about 5 days at a time.

69. I spend way too much on things to make my house smell good.

70. I have to have my personal space pretty much all the time.

71. I love cars and I used to subscribe to Car& Driver.

72. I have no plans for getting pregnant any time soon but I am convinced that we don't make boys and I already have my next girl name picked out.

73. I won't wear a blue shirt with blue jeans.

74. I love being a mom.

75. I have a slightly new obsession with the mango-orange-banana Vivanno's at Starbucks.

76. I was 7wks early when I was born and I still weighed 6lbs2oz. I would've been a ridiculously huge baby if I would've gone full term!

77. Once Michele and I put two frozen pizzas in the oven and fell asleep we almost burnt down our apartment.

78. I don't have a favorite food. There are a lot of things I like but I don't think I could pick a favorite.

79. I am a terrible decision maker.

80. I procrastinate everything until the last minute.

81. I do not have a creative bone in my body. Lets hope Brynn has her Aunt Paula's artistic ability.

82. I don't mind doing laundry but I hate folding it so it ends up in the dryer being "re-fluffed" all week.

83. I hate socks unless I'm working out or wearing boots. Tim says I must have been an Indian in another life.

84. I hate cats.

85. I love the mountains. I always have, but I love them even more now that I've had to visit Utah to see them the past 2 years.

86. I love to go on long drives all by myself. I used to drive up Parley's Canyon and down Emigration Canyon frequently to clear my head.

87. I love cake but I hate frosting.

88. I never thought I was claustrophobic until I went snorkeling in Honduras, it was horrifying.

89. I am not a republican or a democrat.

90. I used to chew the feet off my barbie dolls and cut their hair, so weird. A therapist would have a hay day with that.

91. I bite my nails uncontrollably.

92. I love to read but I am very particular about the books that I'll read and I wish I had more time to do it.

93. I gave myself pedicures when I was pregnant until the day before my water started leaking.

94. When I drive in bad weather I have to listen to my music really loud or talk on my phone so that I'm distracted or I will think way too much about what I'm doing.

95. I had always been a night owl until I had a baby, now I'm lucky if I stay up past 10.

96. I love Brynn more and more the older she gets. I don't know if it's because we can communicate better now or what but we did not get along when she was little.

97. I don't like hot baths or hot tubs because I hate being hot.

98. I am very good at being alone as long as I have Brynn but I don't depend on anyone else for anything.

99. I am the most unorganized person ever. I have good intentions I just can't seem to get everything together.

100. I can't buy my Christmas presents until a few days before Christmas because I get too excited and want to tell you everything you will be getting. I was the little kid that wouldn't go to sleep until I went downstairs to peak at all of the Santa presents.

This was exhausting but I loved it and would definitely do it again. I highly recommend it but you better block out your evening because it takes a while! Enjoy!


1 comments:

Lacey said...

yeah it does take forever! but i am glad you did it! we are a lot alike! i hope you move back to utah!