November 1, 2008

My Little Punkin

What is this face????

Brynn and her new buddy Adam! Tim and I both took a liking to this little kid. Don't you love his scarecrow costume??

Daddy and Brynn! He ended up carrying her more than she walked.I have to warn you that I was a terrible picture taker this holiday. One of the little boys we were with had his face painted and Brynn was terrified so she wouldn't stand by the rest of the kids for a group picture. They were all adorable though! This was Brynn's first real Halloween trick-or-treat experience and I think she had a great time. We went to my friend Shanna's house and went trick-or-treating around her neighborhood. They go all out, I had never seen anything like it and there were so many people! We all had a great time. Thanks to Shanna for being the hostess with the mostest!

1 comments:

The Allen Family said...

i love her little pumpkin costume! she looks adorable!!!