March 30, 2009

Change is Good......

So much is happening right now that this will be a short but sweet post. More details to come after this crazy week. Below is a picture of Brynn and her bestest buddy ever Hannah Klaire. (side note: in Brynns class at school she has a Mia Claire, Hannah Klaire, Madison Klaire and Addison Claire and all of them are said including the first and middle name) Anyway, Hannah Klaire is a very hyper little girl and she says Brynns name a thousand miles a minute so it sounds like she's saying Brilly-Brilly-Brilly-Brilly. Brynn has translated this to Billy and now goes by the nick name Bill. I call her that all day, I can't believe how easily it has caught on! If I call her Brynlee she corrects me and says her name is Billy, because obviously what Hannah Klaire says goes. This is a bitter sweet picture because this was taken at Brynn's pretend birthday party this past weekend. We made the decision a few weeks ago that we were going to make the move back to Utah and we actually start the drive this coming Sunday. It will be a lot of change in a very short amount of time. I had a "birthday party" for Brynn because she wouldn't be here with all of her friends when her real birthday is at the end of May. Brynn and I are going to miss all of the close friends we have made down here in the past 3 years and I am very sad to be leaving my job and the girls I work with. I know I had done my fair share of complaining when we first moved down her 2 1/2 years ago but there are quite a few things I will be sad to leave. I will write another post soon with more details and maybe some pictures of driving through Kansas and it's nothingness for 24 hours next weekend.

1 comments:

Esther Cahoon said...

Teresa, seeing all the pics of Brynlee reminds me of just how much she looks like her Mommy at the same age! We are really looking forward to having you in SLC again and hope that y'all will join us for the monthly Suppers/FHE. Our doors are always open. We love y'all!