February 21, 2009

Odds & Ends & A Little Bit of Laziness

I don't know if it's because the holidays are over or what but I have not been in the mood for blogging, and I haven't had much to say. (First time for everything:) So here are a few pictures. I have been terrible with taking my camera anywhere lately so there aren't many but you get the idea.
My baby girl has a slight obsession with Monster Trucks lately. Like many other things, she get it from her Mama. I have been fascinated with cars of all kinds, thanks Dave Romney, for quite some time. Love everything about them. My dream job was to be a Mercedes sales lady or one of the people on the car commercials where it says in small print at the bottom,"closed course, professional driver." I wanted to be the professional driver. Any-who, one day Monster Trucks was on TV and the rest is history. She has already obtained quite the mini-monster truck collection and we decided to take her to see them in person when they came to town. She LOVED the first hour where they do the 4 wheeler racing and the junkyard cars and the Monster Trucks just hang out and wait, but once they started the actual races with the big trucks she cried and cried that they were too loud, even with her goofy ear plugs in. No worries though, she still wanted to watch them on TV as soon as we got home.


This is what they do for fun down here before the show. In Salt Lake you could do a meet and greet with the Monster Trucks and the drivers, her you can pay $7.00 a person and they actually put you in the back of one of the monster trucks that will be racing and drive you around the track. It was pretty intense. I was just waiting for someone to come flying out of there.
This is how close our seats were and we bought them the night before. No safety concerns down here!
Brynn and I watching the Grammys. She was so excited when Taylor Swift sang with Hannah Montana it was hilarious.
One of her favorite bath time games for quite some time now. "swinging" from the shower rod before Daddy dries her off. So easily entertained.

0 comments: