December 23, 2009

Oh Geez.

Well, well, well, where to start. To say life has changed drastically over the past 8 months would be an understatement. The move went smoothly and we have been going non-stop ever since. I must specify that by "we" I am referring to Brynn and I. Tim and I separated and have been living seperately ever since we got to Utah and I have embraced my single mom duties. I absolutely LOVE every second I get to spend with this pretty little girl of mine and remarkably she has handled the situation wonderfully. It's amazing how resiliant kids can be. I also have never believed more in their power to sense their surroundings. Within weeks of being here Brynn was potty trained overnight, literally, and was sleeping through the night consistently, something she had NEVER done. Kids can tell when their parents are unhappy and Tim is a wondersul person, just not my wonderful person. He is a hard worker and an AMAZING dad to Miss Kaye, to say she adores him would not do it justice. He is my best friend and I thank him everyday for being who he is in my life. Also, I could not ask for better in-laws, they have been so generous and understanding of our situation and I will always be close to them if I have anything to do with it. Brynn loves her new school here and has learned so much in her short time there. I am working in health insurance, again, but this time for Molina Healthcare in Provider Contracting. They keep me very busy and it's so nice to be on the provider side of things like I was in Louisiana. I have been able to reconnect with old friends since coming back and it has been so great seeing all of their cute little families and kids. I have also made some wonderful new ones that will be around for a while I'm sure. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things with the blog. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :)

1 comments:

Lacey said...

wow teresa, your life has changed quite a bit since the last time you posted. I am excited to hear you are in utah! it sounds like everything is going pretty well. I hope you are doing ok and if there is anything i can do please let me know! love ya!
Lacey
ps Brynn is so stinkin' cute!