January 5, 2009

GO UTES!!!!

So my dad is pretty much the best dad ever and scored the whole family tickets to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans last weekend. 50 yard line tickets I might add. We had a blast and Brynn cheered and clapped and was absolutely adorable as usual, even though she didn't get to bed until after midnight and had no nap. Such a trooper. The Utes won, as I'm sure you all know by now and the game was definitely worth the trip. Thanks again Dad!


They don't get much cuter than this little girl! A lady that was sitting behind us at the game fell in love with her because she had left her daughter in Utah to come down for the game. She took a bunch of pictures of Brynn and is emailing them to me. She makes friends wherever she goes and was hi-fiving everyone around her.
The gang! Brynn, Grandma Jillyn, McKell, Landen, Madison, Luke and Dwight.
Tim & I. (oh I forgot to mention that New Years Eve I had my hair darkened, it was time for a change)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl, getting to go to the Utes game!! I watched it on TV it was awesome. I love the pics you took of New Orleans, it looks like a beautiful place. Brynn is so cute. Thanks for sharing.