December 4, 2008

Where does the time go??

I have been a complete slacker lately when it comes to blogging. I even took my camera with me to my moms for 5 days for Thanksgiving and didn't take one picture! Sad. So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.
These are my new slippers from Victorias Secret and I love, love, love them!
My sweet mom bought this big girl bed for Brynn as an early Christmas present, (or a half birthday present if you ask me:) We wrapped her crib pad around the top because the first time she slept in it she got her leg stuck in between the bars. So far so good with this one! I'm trying not to jinx it though like last time.
The tree!!!! Christmas is my most favorite time of year and if I had my way I'd decorate after Halloween. The tree is my favorite part and mine is always beyond dead by the time Christmas actually gets here but I don't mind because then I get to vaccume up all the yummy smelling pine needles.

Brynn and I with Santa! I have no idea why the picture is so grainy but you get the idea. This is much better than last years picture of her screaming. Aunt Dani had the fabulous idea of having her sit on my lap instead of directly on Santa's and it worked like a charm. Love this girl.
While Tim and I were walking around looking for christmas present ideas Brynn decided to occupy herself with the stickers she got in her happy meal and this is what she came up with. She's so creative.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

ok you have the best legs ever, i thought it was a picture of a barbie or something! i love you slippers! i can't wait to get a tree, your's looks so cute. mine is usually dead too but it is because i don't take it down until valentines! and i can't believe how big your baby girl is. she is so cute, and i love her coat!

Cal said...

I want legs like yours. I need to start tanning again, you know you were my inspiration for it to begin with. Brynn is soooo cute.