December 20, 2008

Brynlee & Me

So the day I got hope from Utah, Tim received a call that his grandma on his dad's side had passed away from complications from colon cancer and Alzheimer's disease. The circumstances obviously weren't the best but because it was our turn with my family this year it worked out nicely that he was able to head back to Utah and spend the weekend before Christmas with his family.
On a lighter note, it has been so great to spend some time with my girl all by myself! We have so much fun together and I really couldn't believe how much she had changed in just the 5 days that I was gone! Here are a few of the things we got to do:
Mommy & Me pedicures WITH stickers on her big toes. She loves these things and is becoming completely high maintenance.

She has played this game for probably over a year. She lays her stuffed animals all over the floor then covers each of them with a blanket and sits in her chair and sings and stares at them all. I'm pretty sure she does it because it's what the teachers at her school do at nap time. I'm just glad she got over making us lay on the ground face down so she could cover us up and make us lay there until nap time was over.

I realised I didn't have one picture of Brynn by the tree so I had to get a few. The girl is classic entertainment and I love how much better her teeth are looking since we took those binkies away!!!



3 comments:

Kristy said...

She's so dang cute! mommy and me pedicures! That is the cutest thing ever! That makes me so excited for my little girl to be old enough to do that too.

The Allen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time together! She is soooo cute!!! I just love her curly long hair! Sorry about Tim's Grandma! That's so sad!

Lacey said...

she is a doll! i love picturing you laying face down in the carpet! so funny!