February 19, 2008

Valentines and More!


Well Tim, Brynn and I had a really good valentines day! Brynn got to take Valentines to school so we went to walmart and she picked out scratch & stink Shrek valentines and wanted Shrek fruit snacks to go with them but we settled on Nemo gummies instead. I bought her a little bag to carry them in and she was so excited! She loves to do everything herself and help with anything I'm doing, even if I'd rather not have the help. She will pull on my leg and say "Brynnee do it" or "Helping" until I find something for her to 'help' with. I am the worst mom ever but you know the cards that sing when you open them? I found one for Brynn that had Shrek on it and I was so excited...... one problem though, when you opened it it didn't sing, it burped. Brynn thinks that burping is a hiccup and she thought it was hillarious! She broke it that day because she opened and shut it so much. Tim bought me a gift card for a spa day at a new spa in town and I am so excited! I think it's his way of getting out of giving me back massages. I told him he might not want to open this door or it'll become a monthy expense: Pay the cable, the power, the water and Teresa's monthly massage.:) I bought Tim a new wedding band. The one I originally bought him didn't turn out the way we wanted and it was too big. He loves it and says it is so much more comfortable than the old one. Aunt Dani also came over from Ruston for the night so we went to dinner and did some much needed shopping for the house. It was so nice to be able to take our time! We really appreciate all the help we get from Grandma Jillyn, Grandpa Dwight and Aunt Dani. We also reserved our trip to Jamaica in November! YAY!!! I can't wait! I'm pretty sure I'm going through beach withdrawls. We love our Brynlee but never got the chance to go on a honeymoon so we are pretty excited to have a little time alone. Now I just need to get my butt in shape!! Hopefully this will be the motivation I needed to get myself to the gym.

0 comments: