February 21, 2008

MOVING DAY!!!

Well it's finally here, the big day. I am so excited and anxious that I've totally forgotten to pack! Ok I didn't forget but I haven't been motivated to pack. Maybe it's the cold that I've had the past 3 weeks..... We move tomorrow, finally no more apartment. No more dogs running over our head, no more drunk girls outside our window fighting with their boyfriends at 4 am, no more college guys blasting their stereos and leaving cigarette butts everywhere, the list goes on and on! Tim has been so sweet and let me buy alot of new things for the new house so that has me even more excited. I love new stuff, I get bored with things pretty fast so I like to change it up quite often. Poor guy. I wasn't kidding when I said I have not packed one thing. I've taken everything off of the walls but the moving truck will be there at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning and I am soooo not ready. The good thing is we have until the 29th to clean and get every last little thing out of the apartment so as long as we do the furniture tomorrow we should be ok. I'll deffinately post new pictures of the inside as soon as I get it all decorated, that could be a while because I'm such a procrastinator so be patient! Poor Brynnee will go to daycare tomorrow morning and when we bring her home she will have a new house. She loves it though and gets so excited to go over there and "kick a leaves" as she says. I think it will be a good move for all of us and we couldn't be happier.

1 comments:

Cal said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house. Brynn is such a doll. The boys love pulling your blog up and looking at her pictures.