December 31, 2007

First Time


So I had never really heard of blogging until my friend Callee and to me it appears to be a public family journal. As you all know my own little family has been having more than it's fair share of issues so I decided why not share it with the rest of y'all! I might even disclose a little information about my immidiate family but then they wouldn't be allowed to read this! Who doesn't love a little drama??:) All joking aside the past 15 months have been the hardest of my life hands down. Quitting a job I loved, leaving behind friends and family, becoming a stay at home mom, getting married and moving 2000 across the country is not my idea of fun. One thing I learned on maternity leave is that I do not like to stay at home. I love my Brynlee but when it comes to being a stay at home mom I am not cut out for that. As you all know I am very social and I talk alot so when there are no adults around to have adult conversations with I pretty much lose my mind. I'd be lying if I said that didn't happen more than once during the past year! Because of that, I started working this September for the local hospital billing office. I love the people I work with and it has made Louisiana a little easier to deal with. I do miss being home with Brynn but I needed to do this at least temporarily for sanity purposes.:)


0 comments: